CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

356 days to be grateful!

Today I'm grateful for a loving Heavenly father who knows my every need, no matter how inconsequential it may seem.  I watch his hand touch every part of my life.  I grew up with many dreams of who I wanted to be and how I wanted my life to go, The Lord has blessed me beyond anything I could have fathomed for myself or my family.


Day 1

Thankful

3 comments:

Christy Ivory said...

Call me! I lost your number when I got a new phone.. I want to catch up!
Such a beautiful family...You look beautiful as ever..

Christy Ivory said...

I have no idea why It says Jakes name on my comment...
M is such a pretty babY! I want an updated picture..

Anonymous said...

. . . . . . . . . .